The GSR Committee hereby establishes the GSRC Webmaster Position.
The Duties of the GSRC Webmaster or Co-Webmasters will be as follows:
(1) Assist with the development and organization of the GSRC Google Drive for work-in-progress documents and archiving documents; provide training for GSRC officers on Google Docs, or on MS Office documents.
(2) Work with the GSB Webmaster on uploading the GSR Committee Minutes onto the UA Website, per vote of the WSC Convocation 2018 and/or uploading the minutes to the NY Intergroup’s website.
(3) Work with GSRC members to create a GSRC website with its own URL, if the GSRC so moves.
(4) Transition support of 30 days given to next Webmaster or Co-Webmasters at end of term.
These are the Qualifications of the GSR Committee Webmaster or Co-Webmasters:
● Can commit to 5 – 10 hours service per month as GSRC Webmaster.
● Is a GSR.
● Has the suggested qualifications of the GSR as passed and amended by the GSR
Committee on October 27, 2019.
● Has knowledge and experience in successfully using Google Docs or MS Office documents
● Has knowledge and experience in building and maintaining a website.
● Can serve for suggested term of one year; can serve for longer term.
NOTE: (Passed on December 22, 2019)