The Duties of the Treasurer or Co-Treasurers will include:
● Set up PayPal Account linked to the GSRC email.
● Keep accurate records of contributions and expenditures.
● Make payments that have been approved by the GSR Committee.
● Give oral reports at GSR Committee monthly meetings, that include the previous month’s balance, contributions and expenditures for the month, and ending final balances.
● Submit written GSRC Treasury Fund reports to the Chair to be included in the Minutes.
● Educate GSRs on how to donate to the GSRC Treasury and UA General Fund.
● Has adequate computer skills and access to the internet in order to work with PayPal account and other duties
These are the Qualifications of the GSRC Treasurer:
● Can serve for a suggested one year term.
● Consistently attends monthly GSRC meetings.
● Can commit to 5 – 8 hours service per month as GSRC Treasurer.
● Is a GSR.
● Has the suggested qualifications of a GSR as passed and amended by the GSR Committee on October 27, 2019.
● Has completed up through UA Step 10 with a UA Sponsor, maintains a 12-Step relationship with their UA Sponsor and/or UA Step Partners who have completed the UA 12 Steps with a UA Sponsor, and actively works the Steps in UA.
● Has solvency for 90 days, (solvency being self-defined) and maintains solvency during term.
Motion to Establish the GSRC Treasurer Position, Qualifications and Duties passed on Feb. 23, 2020.
Motion to Establish Treasury
The GSR Committee will establish and maintain a treasury. Funds will be used as determined by the GSR committee through discussion and group conscience vote. Financial participation is voluntary.
Proposed by: Neil (GSR Chair); Seconded by: Arden
Motion passed March 17, 2019 In favor – 9; Opposed – 3; Abstentions – 2