The qualifications of the Secretary will be as follows:
● Can commit to 5 – 10 hours service per month as secretary.
● Is a GSR.
● Willingness to apply the guidelines passed by the GSR Committee to preparation of monthly minutes.
● Has the suggested qualifications of GSR as passed and amended by the GSR Committee.
● Has good access to the internet and a computer.
● Has good writing skills.
The duties of the Secretary will be as follows:
● Prepare the minutes for each meeting (usually one to two meetings per month).
● Email meeting reminders to the GSR Committee members.
● Update or supervise the updating of the GSR Committee Contact List.
● Respond to emails from GSR Committee members regarding minutes and GSR Committee Contact List.
● Work with Chair on emailing to the GSR Committee members and other members on the GSRC Contact List the Monthly Meeting agenda, motions and accompanying documents.
NOTE: Motion to Establish Duties of Secretary and Motion to Establish Qualifications of Secretary passed on November 24, 2019 Agenda